Unsure of what rights Bailiffs (Enforcement Agents) have, contact us today for clear concise advice

What to do if you’ve received an Equita letter

We know that the stress and anxiety of unpaid council tax bills can feel like a weight on your shoulders. With that in mind, the following guide will give you an overview of Equita and what to do if you’ve received a letter of enforcement.

It can be a confusing and worrying time — one often not helped by complex paperwork and an overload of information. We can help break this information down and explain how the process works from start to finish. Although sometimes it might seem like the problems are out of control, we have a team of specialist advisers who can guide you through, providing you with the information and advice you need, getting you on track to paying back your debt at a rate that’s suited to your means and needs.

We’ll provide a personalised service and keep you informed along the way, with advisers on hand from the moment you pick up the phone until that last payment is made, leaving you free from debt.

“I am so happy and would absolutely recommend Council Tax Advisors to anyone who is in the same situation I was. Now all my council tax worries are gone, thank you Council Tax Advisors” Hayley

Get Your Debt Help!

As Featured In

You can get free debt advice from Money Helper,
an organisation set up by the government to offer free and impartial advice to those in debt. Just click the link above to find out more.

Council Tax Advisors is a trading name of Ruby Holdings Limited.
Registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number: 09496123
Registered office: 103 Bradley House, Radcliffe Moor Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL2 6RT.
Data Protection Number: ZA130896
Financial Conduct Authority Reference Number: 763879
We Are Here For You
If you want to consolidate your debt or are looking for advice with bailiffs, see how we can help.